How Smart Use of Dynamo Saved Us $50,000!
- Amol Shah – BIM Construction Engineer (BIM/VDC)
- June 30, 2021
Dynamo is undoubtedly one of the most productive tools you can harness if you’re using Revit daily. Tasks that usually take hours using Revit can be completed in just a matter of few minutes with Dynamo, and sometimes even seconds.
Here are some key tips that can enable you to ace Dynamo workflows:
- CONSULT! Always consult and discuss your logic with SMEs and peers.
- START SMALL: Always limit elements you are working with right from the beginning – filtering out required elements only works to your advantage. Filter out the elements that you need to work with in the beginning.
- EXERCISE CAUTION…especially when using the “All Elements of xxx” nodes.
- DELETE those redundant and/or unused nodes before you start circulating to the larger team and for mainstream use.