BIM & VDC – Senior Electrical BIM Specialist – Remote
We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated and dedicated candidate with experience in electrical BIM. You must be comfortable working independently as well as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. If you do not have more than 2 years of electrical BIM experience, please do not apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to follow direction from BIM Project and Senior Project Engineers to model electrical components in Revit.
- Coordinate with and consult with other team members to design, layout, or detail components in electrical and mechanical systems.
- Read and understand Contract Drawings from the Design Team and create a fully coordinated three-dimensional model of systems.
- Design sustainable/LEED, multi-generator set systems, and medium-voltage power distribution.
- Create highly detailed shop drawings for field and prefabrication use.
- Update model and shop drawings-based design changes or red-lines from BIM Manager, BIM Manager, BIM Lead, or on-site field team.
- Ability to work with and generate pre-fabrication or installation drawings.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2-4 years Revit experience related to work with an electrical contractor.
- Familiarity with Bluebeam, Trimble layout software, and Navisworks is a plus.
- Computer proficiency, file management and organization.
- Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on organization.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication skills with team members within company and external client communication.
- Familiarity with BIM 360/BIM Collaborate Pro is a plus.
Who We Are:
Sanveo Inc is a construction technology company, offering BIM/VDC services, engineering design, and software products. We were established in 2008 and have been a part of more than 500 projects across the world. We are an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about us, please visit the Who We Are page.
If you think you’re a good match, please contact us at email@example.com, ATTN: EL BIM Specialist, or tap the button below.